ASSEY'S WORLD;
INTRO ENTRY TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTA
Konvokesyen
12/07/2016 • 16:52 • 0 comments

It is not late maybe? Hahaha... Konvo masa diploma 2014, and still waiting for my next convo in degree holder *excited*

When I throwback it again when I'm diploma, I miss my friends that always give me support, advice, and sometimes angry. That's normal right?

And can't wait my next konvokesyen with my dongseng and my sahabat-sahabat that trying to help me especially about study. I love u all :'). Thanks that trying to help me and try to understand me, I really appreciate it. This level teach me a lot about SABAR, where sabar itu sangat indah bila kita alirkannya dengan zikrullah :)

Ok. Next will share something interesting again? In shaa Allah :)



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Salam and hai friends :) welcome in this Assey's world. I hope you can enjoy to read my life story. Hehe. And do not forget leave your comment or feedback here. Thank you ^_^

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> My day
date : 28 June
am


>> Degree Konvo
date : Nov 2017
am


>> Diploma Konvo
date: Dec 2014
pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • New Learning
  • *Habuk-habuk*
  • Allah is sufficient for us
  • Ramadhan 1435H
  • Ukhwah kerana Allah
  • Kehidupan
  • One Day
  • Life
  • Penentuan
  • Pre-Graduation Dinner. Jun/November 2013